- 5 ft high, 24 Ft Deep, and 22 Ft Wide
- Fitted with Plywood and carpet
- Ceiling Height is 12 ft Above Stage
- It requires 2 people/hands to set up.
Front of House
- 8 CLAIR, I-3 Line Array Loudspeakers
- 4 CLAIR, S4 Sub Loudspeakers, Dual 18”
- 2 CLAIR Dolby Lake Processor
- 2 CLAIR, I-3 Amplifier Racks, Crown 3600/QSC 9.0
- 1 CLAIR, S-4 Sub Amplifier Rack, QSC 9.0
Front of House
- 1 Avid SC48
- 1 Klark Teknik DN 360 Stereo 31 Band Equalizer
- 1 Denon Dual CD Player
- 8 Shure, SM-58, Vocal Microphones
- 6 Shure, SM-57, Instrument Microphones
- 4 Sennheiser, 604, Instrument Microphones
- 2 Sennheiser, 609, Instrument Microphones
- 2 Sennheiser, 421, Instrument Microphones
- 4 Audio-Technica, AT4041, Pencil Condensor Microphones
- 6 Rapco, DB-100, Passive Direct Boxes
- 4 Countryman, FET-85 Active Direct Boxes
- 12 Short Round Base Microphone Stands with Booms
- 12 Tall Round Base Microphone Stands with Booms
- 4 Heavy Round Base Microphone Stands with Booms
- 1 36 Channel 2 way Passive Snake
- 1 Allen & Heath GL-3000
- 3 Klark Teknik, DN-360, Stereo 31 Band Equalizers
- 1 Klark, DN-514, Quad Noise Gate
- 1 Klark, DN-504, Quad Compressor
- 1 Yamaha, SPX 1000, Digital Effect Unit
- 8 CLAIR, SRM Stage Monitors (Biamped, 1 x 12”, 1 x 2”) – 6 Mixes
- 1 CLAIR, ML-18 Drum Sub Monitor
- 2 CLAIR, Monitor Amplifier Racks, QSC/CLAIR Dolby Lake
Any alterations to lighting including gels requires prior approval from the club.
- 20 par 64 cans, all with 1000 watt narrow bulbs
- The Cans are grouped in each corner of the front of the Stage with 3 cans in each corner for maximum front visual effect and 6 cans dead centre in the rear, all on Trusses.
- 12 channel 2 scene 6 matrix L.D.S. board
- We have have two rooms on the right side of the stage. One upstairs, one down.
- Wireless high speed internet is available
For all local booking inquiries email Ben at firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to include in your email
- A link to some music (DO NOT attach any mp3’s or other files to the email)
- Information about your band (genre, audience etc) and what your previous Toronto gig experience is.
- Let us know if you have any other confirmed shows in Toronto.
- Take the time to address the email to us, form emails or emails where every venue in central Canada is copied don’t really give us the sense that you really care too much about your gigs.
- Everyone in the band must be 19+
Once You’re Booked
After booking a gig inform us in advance of the following:
- Any lighting you’re are planning on bringing in (min 10 days notice).
- Any outside techs you’re are planning on bringing in.
- Any recording you’re are planning (min 10 days notice).
- Any sponsors you wish to have involved in the gig (min 10 days notice).
Day of Show
- Show up on time or inform us if you’re are going to be late.
- The club is restricted to band and working crew only until doors open – please dont bring in groups of friends to soundcheck.
- Never ever bring outside alcohol into the venue.
- Follow the instructions of venue staff-we are easy going but the few rules we have are there to protect our license and we expect them to be respected.
Promoting Your Show
- Promote your show using facebook, multimedia, word of mouth.
- It is illegal to poster in the city of Toronto without authorization or on private property so please refrain from doing so. You’re more than welcome to put up posters in our venue.
- We have a full page in Now Magazine to help promoter your show
- We send our listings out to every blog, publication, media type in the region.
Hotel Recommendations for Touring Bands
Holiday Inn Express on Bloor Street
280 Bloor St West
- Phone: 416-986-0010
- 7 blocks east of the club
Holiday Inn Express on Jarvis Street
111 Lombard Street
- Phone: 416-367-5555
Check out Priceline/Hotwire for other rates! Search anywhere north of Front Street to Bloor Street, and between Bathurst and Sherbourne (East/West).