Local Bookings & Rentals
For all booking and rental inquiries email Kendra at email@example.com
- The upstairs space at Lee’s Palace, the Dance Cave, is available for private rentals including birthday parties, stags, corporate parties, book launches, speaking events and other functions.
- Capacity is approximately 100-250 depending on the seating configuration.
- Full sound system, bar service and DJ services can be included in your rental
- The Dance Cave is available to rent Sunday-Thursday. We can also hold early events on Friday and Saturday that include free admission to our regular public dance programming after 10pm.
- Large parties can be accommodated during regular public dance programming with line bypass and free cover, please contact us for details.
- All events at Lee’s Palace and the Dance Cave are 19+
- Please contact Kendra via email with a link (not an attachment) to some music and some general information on your band and Toronto gig experience.
- Everyone in the band must be 19+
- It is illegal to poster in the city of Toronto without authorization or on private property so please refrain from doing so. You’re more than welcome to put up posters in our venue.
- 5 ft high, 24 Ft Deep, and 22 Ft Wide
- Fitted with Plywood and carpet
- Ceiling Height is 12 ft Above Stage
Front of House
- 8 CLAIR, I-3 Line Array Loudspeakers
- 4 CLAIR, S4 Sub Loudspeakers, Dual 18”
- 2 CLAIR Dolby Lake Processor
- 2 CLAIR, I-3 Amplifier Racks, Crown 3600/QSC 9.0
- 1 CLAIR, S-4 Sub Amplifier Rack, QSC 9.0
Front of House
- 1 Avid SC48
- 1 Klark Teknik DN 360 Stereo 31 Band Equalizer
- 1 Denon Dual CD Player
- 8 Shure, SM-58, Vocal Microphones
- 6 Shure, SM-57, Instrument Microphones
- 4 Sennheiser, 604, Instrument Microphones
- 2 Sennheiser, 609, Instrument Microphones
- 2 Sennheiser, 421, Instrument Microphones
- 4 Audio-Technica, AT4041, Pencil Condensor Microphones
- 6 Rapco, DB-100, Passive Direct Boxes
- 4 Countryman, FET-85 Active Direct Boxes
- 12 Short Round Base Microphone Stands with Booms
- 12 Tall Round Base Microphone Stands with Booms
- 4 Heavy Round Base Microphone Stands with Booms
- 1 36 Channel 2 way Passive Snake
- 1 Allen & Heath GL-3000
- 3 Klark Teknik, DN-360, Stereo 31 Band Equalizers
- 1 Klark, DN-514, Quad Noise Gate
- 1 Klark, DN-504, Quad Compressor
- 1 Yamaha, SPX 1000, Digital Effect Unit
- 8 CLAIR, SRM Stage Monitors (Biamped, 1 x 12”, 1 x 2”) – 6 Mixes
- 1 CLAIR, ML-18 Drum Sub Monitor
- 2 CLAIR, Monitor Amplifier Racks, QSC/CLAIR Dolby Lake
Any alterations to lighting including gels requires prior approval from the club.
- 20 par 64 cans, all with 1000 watt narrow bulbs
- The Cans are grouped in each corner of the front of the Stage with 3 cans in each corner for maximum front visual effect and 6 cans dead centre in the rear, all on Trusses.
- 12 channel 2 scene 6 matrix L.D.S. board
Hotel Recommendations for Touring Bands
Holiday Inn Express on Bloor Street
280 Bloor St West
- Phone: 416-986-0010
- 7 blocks east of the club
Holiday Inn Express on Jarvis Street
111 Lombard Street
- Phone: 416-367-5555