Hours of Operation
(open when there’s a show, check our listings for more info!)
- Monday : 8:00PM – 2:30AM
- Tuesday: 8:00PM – 2:30AM
- Wednesday: 8:00PM – 2:30AM
- Thursday: 8:00PM – 2:30AM
- Friday: 8:30PM – 2:30AM
- Saturday: 8:30PM – 2:30AM
- Sunday: 8:00PM – 2:30AM
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where is Lee’s Palace?
We’re in the Annex neighbourhood on Bloor Street, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Just east of Bathurst on Bloor.
2. I’m 19 in a few weeks , can I come to the show if I don’t drink?
NO, but please come back when you’re 19. We are a 19+ Venue. Everyone has to show valid government photo ID to get in! That includes all you young looking 25-60+ year olds too!
3. Do you ever do All Ages shows?
Once in a blue moon, and they’re dry shows in the afternoon. Usually its all 19+
3. What time is the band on?
Check the listings. Set times are also posted on the Facebook event for each show on day of show.
4. Will you have tickets for sale at the door?
Check our listings! Most local shows usually only have tickets at the door (no advance tix). The Lee’s box office opens when doors open, and we only sell tickets for the show happening that night.
Touring bands have advance tickets, so if you like them get a ticket in advance to guarantee you admission!
5. I’m hungry, is there anything to eat in the venue?
YES! get yourself a delicious roti from Toronto’s very own Bombay Roti.
6. Do you have coat check?
Coat check is open on certain nights (usually weekends in the winter). It is located all the way upstairs
7. What do I do if I lost my wallet/coat/hat etc…
Call 416.532.1598 or send an email to email@example.com. Someone will get back to you asap!
8. Is Lee’s Palace wheelchair accessible?
The Live room at Lee’s Palace is wheel chair accessible from the street level. Dance cave is up 2 flights of stairs. Should you require any assistance of any kind or staff will be happy to help you.
9. I want to play at Lee’s, who do I talk to?
Check out the Booking/Club Specs page and send an email.
10. Who did the Mural outside?
Runt (Alex Currie)
11. Anything else I should know?
Always be nice to the door staff, and tip your bartenders.